Tuesday 18 March 2008

Stick Girl in Another City

I'm tired. (But still find time to blog. That's dedication for you).

Today I travelled, in total, about 8 hours. For a 3 hour meeting. Meaning my meeting wasn't even HALF the time I spent travelling. Humph. No wait - HUMPH.

But actually, I've accomplished quite a lot today on my return trip to Manchester:


  1. I finished reading Memoirs of a Geisha.

  2. I had a productive meeting.

  3. I watched two episodes of Sex & the City.

  4. I developed a muscle in my right arm from lugging around my MacBook in my handbag, along with all my other necessary bits (like my meeting notes, Sex & the City DVDs etc).



So all in all, a productive day.

1 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Way da go stick girl. In fact not only was your day productive but you also probably went on a virgin train that returns electricity back to the tracks to be used again.