Thursday 9 October 2008

Times a-changing

A lot of things have been changing lately.

PheasantFirst off, I've moved into my flat. Yes, I've made the move to the suburbs! My drive to work consists of 20 minutes of winding country lanes and lots of trees. Lovely. And on my way home, the same pheasant crosses the same road at the same every day. We're becoming friends.

I think I'll name him Barney.

Anyway. Much more importantly - Pizza Hut is rebranding to Pasta Hut. Pasta HutWhat's that all about?! Is this really a good idea??? In an attempt to answer this truly global question, The Schizophrenic Hut is running a poll on their website to find out. Current votes stand at 29% loving Pasta Hut, and 71% clinging onto Pizza Hut.

I have a feeling this might all be some cunning marketing ploy to get our attention. They'll change back to Pizza Hut. You'll see. It's a classic case of Choco Krispies - and we all know we'd all rather have a bowl of Coco Pops (boom boom).

0 comments :