Sunday 7 September 2008

StickGirl's back

I think the longer you put something off, the harder it is to do - hence the two month gap between this post and the last.

I started my new job two months ago and absolutely love it. In fact things have been so rosy that I haven't had anything to rant about in two whole months. I drive along to work in the morning listening merrily to Johhny and Lisa (my aerial's a bit buggered, can only pick up Captial FM) and enjoying the travel updates informing me of delays on the tube, strikes on the buses. Mwah ha ha. Although I am trying to fit in a bit of road rage to and from work and manage to get a few lines of 'stop driving up my f*king arse' in every week.

It's quite surprising how much extra time I've had on my hands, what with the lack of ranting and all. I went to sunny Madrid, drank sangria, ate tapas and did lots and lots of shopping. I've also been looking for somewhere to live. And at the end of the month, I'm officially becoming StickGirl in the Suburbs. Yup, clean air here I come!

Really must get round to changing the title of this blog...

1 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Welcome back :)