Tuesday 14 October 2008

I'm bad luck for black cats

Over the weekend I did something that wasn't very good.

I know it's supposed to be bad luck when a black cat crosses your path...but what about when you step on one?

Yes that's right. I stepped on a black cat!!!

I was carrying a box out of the front door, and naturally being a Stick Girl, any box is a big box for me. So, thanks to the box, I couldn't see where I was going and totally missed the cat curled up on the front step. Until I stepped on it and in ran into the house and back out again in a panic.

Poor cat.

Although on the plus side, it's lucky it got stepped on by a Stick Girl and no one else.

I think the only sensible answer to this little episode is to get people to carry things for me from now on. For the cat's sake.

0 comments :