Wednesday 23 January 2008

Stop looking at my bottom

You know, I don't think I've actually ever sipped on a delightful (or so I hear) Innocent smoothie before - but I sure do love their marketing!



One of their latest online competitions is to write something funny to go on the bottom of their bottles. The rules are:

  • Messages must be 40 characters or less.

  • Spaces, hyphens, apostrophes and stuff all count as a character.

I don't really think much can beat the one they have at the moment:

"Stop looking at my bottom"

But nonetheless, I have tried. Here's a few of my entries:

Hope my top's still on
Go on. Take my top off. You know you want to.
Mooooooooooo
Glug Glug Glug
My god's a greengrocer


Their 3 favourite will be used on millions of their bottles. So get in there and submit your entry.

0 comments :