Tuesday 29 January 2008

Me vs The Escalator

*NOTE: 'The Escalator' must be pronounced 'The EscalaTOR' for full dramatic effect.

Today has not been a good day. See this:



Does that look like a friendly and happy place to be? No. It does not. Because that is a deathly tube escalator. If you look closely enough you can see the grim reaper poking his scythe (yes that's what that creepy, extra long walking stick with a nasty blade is called - I just googled it) about.

Just kidding.

But anyway, today I fell down the escalator at Kings Cross. Rush hour commuters are the worst - no one helped me. I have horrid cuts all down my leg and have been bandaged up. It hurts to walk and I'm hobbling around like a granny on speed. AND NO ONE HELPED ME. If I could carry a violin around with me, I would.

So people of the tube, I beg you, let's be a little more caring eh?

0 comments :