Wednesday 11 February 2009

Friday the 13th

Incase you didn't know, this Friday is no ordinary Friday - it's Friday the 13th. I don't usually believe in all that bad luck malarky. I don't look out for four leaf clovers and I certainly don't carry around a rabit's foot or a horse shoe (what's the deal with all the feet??) Let alone touching wood. I mean it's touching wood. Seriously, how is that going to help?

BUT. I can't help feeling a sense of impending doom as this Friday the 13th of ALL Fridays, I have to give a presentation to the Board and Chief Exec. AND I have to drive up to Milton Keynes to do it. Why can't they come to meeee?

I'm pretty nervous, although Mr Chief Exec (he's a newbie) was in the office the other day and agreed with me that we should change the working week to two days on, five days off. So I think it'll all be alright.

2 comments :

  1. Unknown said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  2. echeck gambling said...

    It is simply magnificent phrase