Thursday 29 May 2008

The Power of Dreams

Wowzer! Did you just see the Honda TV ad just now on Channel 4? Abso-bloody-lutely fantastic!

I read about it in the Metro this morning, but all it featured was a column advert stating something along the lines of 'Tonight. Channel 4 at 8pm. Difficult is worth doing'. So I was intrigued, but had long forgotten about it come five past eight.

Then lo and behold, I'm in the middle of watching Come Dine With Me (love it!) when a bunch of red jumpsuited people fell out of a plane in Spain and spelt out the letters H O N D A respectively as they plummeted back down to ground level. And it was all live!

A massive risk take there, but as Honda says, difficult really is worth doing. The ad isn't available on YouTube yet, but I'm sure it will be soon! If not you can apparently watch it again on the Honda website - if it hasn't crashed yet.

Genius! Well done Honda.

3 comments :

  1. the accidental scientist said...

    I saw the ad in the Metro, and I thought, Oh my god, that sounds so ridiculously cool, what on earth are Honda doing putting it in the middle of Come Dine with Me??? But it looks like some people watch it ;)

  2. Anonymous said...

    I missed it - only to be told, "did you see that advert on channel 4..." thanks SG : (

    They are a real inspiration, i like the way they entice you in and leave you feeling uplifted - makes a change from all the crap on the telly nowadays...

  3. StickGirl said...

    'SG'...I like it!