Monday 7 April 2008

A round up of Stuff

The last time I blogged it was March. Now it's April. Where is the time going?! Before you know it, it'll be crimbo again - although it has been a bit confusing what with the snow and it being officially British summer time and all. Let's get this global warming show on the road people.

A lot of things have happened since the last time I blogged, so it's time for a quick round up:


  • The BBC discovered that penguins can fly.

  • Virgin and Google joined forces, to become...yep, Virgle (nice). And in a joint effort, gave us the opportunity to become a 'Virgle Pioneer' and set up home on Mars.

  • The second episode of the Apprentice was on. But unfortunately I didn't get to watch it because Grand Designs was on at the same time, and a certain person, whom we shall call 'StickBoy', wanted to watch it. I'm not bitter.

  • A Glass and a Half Full of Happiness has brought us the next Cadbury's TV ad full of airport truck fun. Oh to be an airport truck...



    If I have to have Queen's 'Don't Stop Me Now' permanently stuck in my head, so do you.

  • The tube strike was on. Then it was off. Leaving us all disappointed that we couldn't 'work from home' in our PJs with Trisha and Jeremy Kyle on in the background to remind us that it's really not that bad having a job.

  • Channel 4's Vanity Lair is now over. Genius reality TV: put a bunch of 'beautiful people' in a house and get them to vote on who's most attractive. Ten gripping weeks of 'I'm more beautiful', 'No I'M more beautiful'. I only caught one episode, but I think it was the best one. The housemates decided to strip themselves of all make up and hair products to show just how beautiful they really are. In one contestant's words, 'to push themselves to the max of attractiveness'. Hahaha, like I said, genius.

  • And of course loads of other important stuff too.

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    you did notice that the penguin and Virgle things were published on April 1st right?

  2. StickGirl said...

    No kidding!

    (yep I did notice)